Actual Time

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Family

As i get older and mature
my family are there to mature with me.
My family is all i have.
When something goes wrong they are the first people to know about it.
They love me no matter what
and i love them too
They are my life and my joy.
My family makes me happy and sometimes sad but i still love them.
My family are the best and i wouldn't trade them for anything or replace them.
My family has my back through thick and thin.
My family has been there for me in every aspect of my life.
They support me in everything i decide to do and sometimes they don't.
I respect my family and i will do anything for them.
As life goes by god has showed me the wonderful gift i have and that's my family.
My family can be over protective of me sometimes
but i know they mean well
My family isn't perfect but i love them.
They are on my side when things go wrong.
My family are my best friend.
They know everything about me.
We never hide anything from each other.
We are open- minded and love to have fun.
When i'm sad or anger my family are there to help me
through the pain.
they're the only ones that have been there for me through my heart breaks, sadness and my emotion roller coaster.
My family are the ones who bring me back to reality
They taught me right from wrong
They made me in to a better person and a young woman
My family are the only ones that i can trust.
They are the only ones who wouldn't betray me.
We've been through a lot together and
i can't wait to go through many more with them.
Without my family by my side i really don't know what i would do or where i would be today.
My family are my everything and nobody will ever change that or come in between it.

No comments:

Post a Comment