Actual Time

Saturday, March 6, 2010

For My Mom Denise V. R.I.P.

Months and years pass by
and i miss you.
Even though i never got to know
you were the one who gave birth to me.
You are my inspiration in life.
You are the one who makes me push myself
you are the type of woman and mother that i one day hope to become.
You are the reason that i'm still living
You are the reason that i'm on this earth.
Every time i see a star up in the sky
i look up and wish you were here in this earth with me, dad, sis and bro.
We all miss you and wish that you could be here to see us grow up in to a young lady, and young men.
You were the perfect mother.
You always had a smile on your face
even when things got hard
Sometimes i wonder if i were the one who cause your death.
If i was never born you would still be alive.
everyday i think about it and
blame myself for the fact that you are gone.
i wish you were here.
i would give anything to see you, hear your voice,for you to yell at me, touch you, and tell you that i love you.
Even though your gone,
you're never forgotten.
You are my mother and you are irreplaceable.
No body will ever take your place
or even come close too.
you will always be in my heart and i miss you each and everyday.
R.I.P. TO THE GREATEST WOMAN THAT EVER LIVED - MY MOMMY - DENISE V.
LOVE HER FOREVER AND ONE DAY I KNOW THAT WHEN MY TIME COMES I WILL BE WITH HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment