Actual Time

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Today's This Guy

I think I'm gonna make this a regular thing.

Ok, today there are two "this guys". Today it was kinda wet outside due to the rain and stuff. I was leisurely walking to my 5th period class when this random guy decides to run and slide on the wet ground. He ended up in front of me and all I could do was stand there and wonder when this guy was on.

The second "this guy" of today is in the library. I have a slight clue that this guy is an extreme germaphobe(fear of germs for those of you who don't know). He sits down at the computer next to me and starts to wipe down the entire area with his hand sanitizer...TRUE STORY. He wiped down the keyboard about 3 times, wiped the monitor once, and I think he wiped some of the chair...

No comments:

Post a Comment