Actual Time

Monday, October 12, 2009

Freestyle number something

I pretty much edited this freestyle so if it seems familiar...that's why :D

Why everybody wanna pick on me?
You must have some big balls to fuck with a chick whos 5 foot 3
Ill be da shortest chick in the game
Beat you down and steal ya fame
You call ma rhymes shit
But you sittin there studyin it
If my rhymes really suck
Then why do you give a fuck?
Im not even worried about you
Yet you sittin there tryna make me blue
Analyze my every rhyme
Jus cause you cant get a dime
I know my spits the grossest
You think yo spit is nasty?
People only beg for mercy cause you got chronic halitosis
I’m the biggest diva youll ever come across
Don’t even think imma settle for a loss
Mad at this chick
Cause yo chick
Don’t wanna suck ya dick
Fuck that!
Only reason why you dissed me is cause you know i kill
You know i will have to leave ya body still
Aint no front, im jus tryna be real
Ill tear you down and let you know how real pain feel
You know you wanna smoke me
cause I’m so dope
Ill leave you high and hallucinatin
Youll be shaken when you awaken and Im still statin
facts like nonfiction book
I dont even need a hook
cause you so hooked to my ability to rhyme
Dont think to approach, its just a waste of time
unless you gotta dope ass line
Ive got many
so dont cross any

No comments:

Post a Comment