Actual Time

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BesTFriends

Best friends
People say that we need one
People say that we can’t live without one and that our lives isn’t complete
But why do we need a best friend for?
I thought that we came in to this world alone and
We leave alone so what’s the point of having one?
All they do is hurt you, cause too much drama,
And make your life a living hell
Dealing with backstabbers, there’s one thing I’ve learned
They are only powerful when you back is turned
Things change and so do I
Friendship change too, I always wondered why
But I never once came close to my answer until now
You start backstabbing me and going against your word thinking
“Oh she will never find out “
Well guess what? I heard everything
And I wanted to say thank you.
Its funny how the first time we met, we were at this place
Something between us was beginning but it breaks my
Heart to know that we are at this same place and
That something between us is now ending
[Best Friends Forever]
At least that’s what we used to say but it turns
Out that forever wasn’t too far away
Sometimes your best friends are really your enemies in disguise
Take out the picture, blow off the dust
Take off the frame, it’s starting to rust
Remember the times we had together
What happened to being best friends forever?
When shit goes down and sides are taken you find out
Who was real and who was faking
People talk a little too much
You never known who to trust
No matter how hard I seem to try you turn around and twist my words into a lie
Are friendships supposed to be like this?
Because if they are … then I quit
You say that we’re cool is that why you talk shit about me?
You could care less about me
I know you don’t give a fuck, it shows
Don’t come crawling back to me when it ends
I used to actually feel like your best friend but now
All I see is someone who betrayed me.
I wish life was a fairy tale and people were always friends
Instead of these non- stop disasters that Never want to end
You gotta deal with the shit people do
Not everyone in life is going to stay true to you.
Best friend is 10 letters but so is lying bitch.
What is it like to become what you once despised so much?
What is it like to pile lies on top of lies?
You’re the lowest of the low so now you sink into hell.
All the people you used, it’s coming back to you
All of the promises you broke
Hope you fucking choke on them.
No one stays true
It’s like an addiction
Because no one is real
It’s all fiction
The list just keeps getting shorter and shorter
And there are fake people around every corner
So never turn your back on your friends like you did me
Because they are your biggest target.

No comments:

Post a Comment