Actual Time

Thursday, July 30, 2009

That's right! Another Aneesa Yaasmeen Freestyle

This one was COMPLETE BOREDOM, pretty graphic haha I don't even have a dog named Fred...

Just to let you know, I was born wit no conscience
So please forgive me if i leave you barely concious
I'll put an an axe in ya head
And make you eat moldy bread
And make you have sex with my dog Fred
then ill leave yo ass fo dead
Mercy is ma middle name
that's why ill do anythin to you scream it
Ill cut off your arms and force feed you steamed shit
I aint neva gonna stop
cuz i love to see tear and blood drops
so fuck all da hataz
yall a buncha bitter fakaz
i dont even want you to be congradulataz
just leave me the fuck alone
take yo confused asses home
tell ya brother what he did was so right but oh so wrong
muhahahahahaha!!!!!

1 comment: