Actual Time

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Freestyle #1

Hey this is Aneesa Yaasmeen. Tina and I are sharing this little blog here so I'm going to be putting up some freestyles and whatever else I can think of to put up. So here is my first freestyle. I don't have names for them so please bear with me.

Analyze my every rhyme
Jus cause you cant get a dime
I know my spit's the grossest
You think yo spit is nasty?
People only beg for mercy cause you got chronic halitosis
I’m the biggest diva you'll ever come across
Don’t even think imma settle for a loss
I may not kill you in reality
But in a battle I’m yo fatality
Mad at this chick
Cause yo chick
Don’t wanna suck ya dick
Fuck that!
The only reason you wanna smoke me
Is cause I’m so dope
You think you can faze me?
I’m not even gonna give you false hope
muhahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment