Actual Time

Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm At a Wack Ass Party

Kayso, this guy was totally hatin on me so I was all like "Oh heeelll naw!!"
So that's why I wrote this here little rap. The guy's name just HAPPENED to be imataparty.

why does it gotta be me wit the low rating
Im sick and tired of all the damn hating
If you wanna fuck wit me jus say it
Cause now you look like a punk wit dat gay shit
You gimme a compliment then 42 fake it
Trust and believe, im no bitch you wanna play wit
Listen, ill be like a plane and you can be the towers
Ill tear yo ass down and youll be the one lookin sour
Here I was thinkin that we could be cool
But now i see imma have to take yo ass to school
Sit yo ass down and learn the number one rule
DO NOT FUCK WITH A BADASS DIVA!
Cause her words cut like a sharp meat cleava
Her spit will decapitate any dude
Who come at her tryna actin rude
Hope you get lucky and shes in a good mood
If shes not, shell eat you up like good food

No comments:

Post a Comment