Actual Time

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Are You Threatening Me?

Hey, it's Aneesa again. Today has been a really good day for me...probably because I found a heads-up penny in my third period today. I met a new friend, made up with an old one, and some money for UNICEF. I bet you all are wondering how I got money for UNICEF or why I got money for UNICEF. Well, I'm getting money for UNICEF because I care and because every child deserves an education. Now to tell you HOW. Well my first strategy to geting money was to ask nicely, but I decided against that because whoever got what they wanted by being nice?? So I decided to take the other approach and ask people that I know to "Donate or die". Not in a mean way or anything like that, but in a nice way where they aren't afraid to give money but are afraid to not give money. So far I have $5.08 cause Imma G.

No comments:

Post a Comment